Update Vandemere Open 5/20/2017

Here you can find out about the Inshore Trail Fishing tournaments,

Update Vandemere Open 5/20/2017

Postby ROCKFISH CRAZY » Sun May 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Well folks the time is near. We've had to long of a lay off, but this weekend is around the corner. This is our first time in Vandemere. We will have Breakfast available and Afternoon Lunch, thanks to Camp Vandemere and the Town. If you looking for a place to stay Call Ricky Price 252 679 9775, he is with the Camp in town. He has a big Dorm with a/c and clean restrooms and showers. 25.00 a Bunk, please give him a call, it's right there by the Boat Ramp. This is the start of our Summer Swing, Flounder , Speckle Trout, and Puppy Drum is on the Schedule. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Look at the other post for the Schedule of events and times.

Thanks and God Bless
ROCKFISH CRAZY
ROCKFISH CRAZY

Re: Update Vandemere Open 5/20/2017

Postby fishin'fever » Wed May 17, 2017 11:25 am

Warm days with no rain and winds we can deal with --- a fisherman's dream. Some nice trout, some descent flounder and puppy drum have been caught recently. I hope my team has as good a day as we have had the last couple of weeks but I think them flounder are reading our posters and taking tournament days off. lol Get there early and get your boat in the water and find a parking place. It gets light early so we hope to avoid delays. SEE YOU THERE !!!!

Fishin' Fever
fishin'fever

Return to Carolina "Fishers of Men" Inshore Trail Board